PDA

View Full Version : GF 6800 ??

Phil
March 3rd 06, 12:08 AM
I have a GF 6800 GT 256mb AGP8X card & run it with a P4 3.2 HT processor, 2
gig of DDR400 PC3200 ram etc......

Is this sufficient for playing Call of Duty 2 mainly online ??

Thanks.

Quietman
March 3rd 06, 01:15 AM
Yes it is. You might want to play COD2 in Directx 7 though for online play,
frame rates will be better.

"Phil" > wrote in message
>I have a GF 6800 GT 256mb AGP8X card & run it with a P4 3.2 HT processor, 2
>gig of DDR400 PC3200 ram etc......
>
> Is this sufficient for playing Call of Duty 2 mainly online ??
>
> Thanks.

Conor
March 3rd 06, 12:46 PM
In article >, Phil says...
> I have a GF 6800 GT 256mb AGP8X card & run it with a P4 3.2 HT processor, 2
> gig of DDR400 PC3200 ram etc......
>
> Is this sufficient for playing Call of Duty 2 mainly online ??

Yup.

--
Conor,

Same ****, different day.

McGrandpa
March 5th 06, 03:41 AM
"Phil" > wrote in message
>I have a GF 6800 GT 256mb AGP8X card & run it with a P4 3.2 HT processor, 2
>gig of DDR400 PC3200 ram etc......
>
> Is this sufficient for playing Call of Duty 2 mainly online ??
>
> Thanks.

That rig should be great to go. That 6800GT 256 is a fine card.
McG.