PDA

View Full Version : SPDIF Ouput Device

Schrodinger's cat
February 25th 06, 03:57 PM
I have just installed a Gigabyte GA-K8NSC-939 and all is fine. However, in
the manual there is mention of an (optional) SPDIF output cable with rear
bracket.

I canot seem to find this for sale anywhere. The Gigabyte site is useless as
it only lists wholesalers who will not sell to Joe Public.

Any idea where I could buy one of these? Preferably in the UK.

Thanks

Martin

John Smith
February 25th 06, 06:38 PM
Dabs.com usually have these cables, and infact I think they stock all the
Gigabyte optional cables. I have had midi / Game ports, SPDIF and the 6
channel ones from them in the past

--
Regards,

John

"Schrodinger's cat" > wrote in message
>I have just installed a Gigabyte GA-K8NSC-939 and all is fine. However, in
>the manual there is mention of an (optional) SPDIF output cable with rear
>bracket.
>
> I canot seem to find this for sale anywhere. The Gigabyte site is useless
> as it only lists wholesalers who will not sell to Joe Public.
>
> Any idea where I could buy one of these? Preferably in the UK.
>
> Thanks
>
> Martin

Schrodinger's cat
February 26th 06, 03:52 PM
Thanks John - you are bang on. I've ordered one from Dabs.

Martin