PDA

View Full Version : where to get a replacement mp1900

springer
February 22nd 06, 10:21 PM
anyone know of a seller in the uk with athlon MP1900+'s in stock. just trashed one in my
system and need a replacement to match existing, although could replace both for MP 2400's
if cheep enough.

know code
February 22nd 06, 10:50 PM
springer wrote:
> anyone know of a seller in the uk with athlon MP1900+'s in stock. just
> trashed one in my system and need a replacement to match existing,
> although could replace both for MP 2400's if cheep enough.

Try CEX at
http://www.cex.co.uk/search.php?ispostback=1&cat=578&section=3&pl=16

They claim to have MP1900s in stock for 40.

They also claim to have an MP2600s for 65.

No connection with them, and never bought from them.....