PDA

View Full Version : HP ZV5340US like new on $649.00 Ebay NO Reserve!!

Hontas Farmer
February 13th 06, 01:59 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6848665852&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

This computer has most all the bells and wistles you would get on a much
more expensive brand new noteboook. This is a very good computer as a space
saving desktop replacement or for the professional who moves more than
occasionally in a week.

Since I bought it a year ago I have replaced the keyboard with a genuine HP
replacement keyboard.
I have ran windows XP Pro 32 and 64 bit, Beta versions of Vista, and LINUX.
It does all of them very well. I will preinstall any of the above even as a
dual boot if you the buyer so request.

Product Name zv5340us US Product Number PL997UA#ABA Microprocessor 2.2 GHz
AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3400+ with PowerNow! Microprocessor Cache 1MB L2
Cache Memory 512MB DDR SDRAM (2 x 256MB) at 333MHz Memory Max 1280MB DDR
SDRAM (1 x 256MB, 1 x 1024MB) Video Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 4 440 Go Video
Memory 64MB DDR (dedicated) Hard Drive 100GB (4200RPM) Hard Drive Diskette
Drive External USB Floppy Drive available for customers via hpshopping.com
or local retailers Multimedia Drive DVD+R/RW and CD-RW Combo Drive Display
15.4-inch WXGA High-Definition BrightView Widescreen (1280 x 800) Display
Fax/Modem High speed 56KB modem Network Card Integrated 10/100BASE-T
Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector) Wireless Connectivity 54g 802.11b/g WLAN with
125HSM/SpeedBooster support Sound 16-bit Sound Blaster Pro-compatible audio;
internal Harman/Kardon speakers; AC audio link; volume control button and
mute button Keyboard 101-key compatible Pointing Device Touch Pad with
On/Off button and dedicated vertical Scroll Up/Down pad

PC Card Slots * One Type I/II 32-bit card bus (also supports 16-bit)

External Ports Three Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0 ,One Parallel SPP/ECP
standard interface ,One headphone-out ,One microphone-in ,One VGA (15-pin)
,One TV-Out (S-video) ,One RJ-11 (modem) ,One RJ -45 (LAN) ,One IEEE 1394
(FireWire) ,One notebook expansion port

Dimensions 11.18 inches(L)(w/out hinge) to 11.59 inches (L)(w/hinge) x 14.25
inches(W) x 1.8 inches(H) Weight 7.9 lbs

Security * Kensington MicroSaver lock slot ,Power-on password ,Accepts
third-party security lock devices

Power * 120W AC adapter ,8-Cell Lithium-Ion battery

I am selling this computer because I have switched to a thiner lighter
notebook with less options.