PDA

View Full Version : Temp gauge on HD or Video card?

WooHoo2You
February 12th 06, 07:17 AM
I have a new system, the case has front read-outs for two temp monitors.
The way my rig was setup is one on the CPU, and the other on the HD. I like
to overclock my video card a tad bit. Would it not seem more logical to
place one of the monitors on the video card. If so, where? I have a Nvidia
6800 GS. The card tells the temp within the display properties, however
that really does not help me while gaming.

Also, the settings for the video card gives me the option of letting me know
if the card temperature exceeds 125C. Doesn't that seem a little high? I
would worry if it got past 100C.

--
WooHoo2You