PDA

View Full Version : AMD customer support....

Mike
February 11th 06, 03:34 PM
SUCKS!!!
I registered with them quite a while ago & need to RMA a processor.
I have tried:
1) The phone contact info. All this does is refer me to the website which...

2) I try to log in & hit the forgot password link & all it does is bring me
to a frigging blank page!

3) Tried responding to the "Welcome to AMD" email, which of course, doesn't
go to anyone!

Is there some top secret way to contact them?

Jeez! At least at Intel people answer the phone!

Peter van der Goes
February 11th 06, 04:49 PM
"Mike" > wrote in message
> SUCKS!!!
> I registered with them quite a while ago & need to RMA a processor.
> I have tried:
> 1) The phone contact info. All this does is refer me to the website
> which...
>
> 2) I try to log in & hit the forgot password link & all it does is bring
> me to a frigging blank page!
>
> 3) Tried responding to the "Welcome to AMD" email, which of course,
> doesn't go to anyone!
>
> Is there some top secret way to contact them?
>
> Jeez! At least at Intel people answer the phone!

Did you try here?

http://139.95.253.213/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE/,/?St=49,E=0000000000252075676,K=5084,Sxi=17,Case=ob j(4134)

Mike
February 11th 06, 05:15 PM
"Peter van der Goes" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Mike" > wrote in message
>> SUCKS!!!
>> I registered with them quite a while ago & need to RMA a processor.
>> I have tried:
>> 1) The phone contact info. All this does is refer me to the website
>> which...
>>
>> 2) I try to log in & hit the forgot password link & all it does is bring
>> me to a frigging blank page!
>>
>> 3) Tried responding to the "Welcome to AMD" email, which of course,
>> doesn't go to anyone!
>>
>> Is there some top secret way to contact them?
>>
>> Jeez! At least at Intel people answer the phone!
>>
> Did you try here?
>
> http://139.95.253.213/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE/,/?St=49,E=0000000000252075676,K=5084,Sxi=17,Case=ob j(4134)

It doesn't open...

Tonester
February 11th 06, 07:14 PM
"Mike" > wrote in message
> SUCKS!!!
> I registered with them quite a while ago & need to RMA a processor.
> I have tried:
> 1) The phone contact info. All this does is refer me to the website
> which...
>
> 2) I try to log in & hit the forgot password link & all it does is bring
> me to a frigging blank page!
>
> 3) Tried responding to the "Welcome to AMD" email, which of course,
> doesn't go to anyone!
>
> Is there some top secret way to contact them?
>
> Jeez! At least at Intel people answer the phone!

Contact the dealer where you bought your chip. Why did you not do that?

Mike
February 11th 06, 08:20 PM
"Tonester" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "Mike" > wrote in message
>> SUCKS!!!
>> I registered with them quite a while ago & need to RMA a processor.
>> I have tried:
>> 1) The phone contact info. All this does is refer me to the website
>> which...
>>
>> 2) I try to log in & hit the forgot password link & all it does is bring
>> me to a frigging blank page!
>>
>> 3) Tried responding to the "Welcome to AMD" email, which of course,
>> doesn't go to anyone!
>>
>> Is there some top secret way to contact them?
>>
>> Jeez! At least at Intel people answer the phone!
>

> Contact the dealer where you bought your chip. Why did you not do that?

New Egg. They direct all warranty stuff back to AMD...

Peter van der Goes
February 12th 06, 12:01 AM
"Mike" > wrote in message

> It doesn't open...
Try this link, then click on the "Warranty Returns" tab.

http://support.amd.com/icssb2c_amd/indexStandalone.jsp

Mike
February 12th 06, 01:17 AM
"Peter van der Goes" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Mike" > wrote in message
>>

>> It doesn't open...
> Try this link, then click on the "Warranty Returns" tab.
>
> http://support.amd.com/icssb2c_amd/indexStandalone.jsp

I try to log in & hit the forgot password link & all it does is bring me to
a frigging blank page!

Wes Newell
February 12th 06, 12:03 PM
On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 00:17:32 +0000, Mike wrote:

> "Peter van der Goes" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> "Mike" > wrote in message
>>>

>>> It doesn't open...
>> Try this link, then click on the "Warranty Returns" tab.
>>
>> http://support.amd.com/icssb2c_amd/indexStandalone.jsp
>>

> I try to log in & hit the forgot password link & all it does is bring me to
> a frigging blank page!

Then try registering again and don't forget your PW this time.