PDA

View Full Version : Agp settings on GA-7DXE...

Snooksy
January 29th 06, 01:32 AM
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
System Memory 768.5
AMD AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2000+ 1675.1
Display Device NVIDIA GeForce 6200
Display Memory 256.0
Display Driver 6.14.10.7801
Motherboard Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
Motherboard Model: GA-7DXE

Hi there i was wondering if any one new how to change the agp aperture
size with out bios because my bios wont allow me to do it :(

BIOS Vendor Award Software International, Inc.
BIOS Version 6.00 PG
BIOS Release Date 09/03/2003

Please help...

BigVoice
January 29th 06, 10:55 PM
On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 00:32:21 GMT, (Snooksy) wrote:

>Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
>System Memory 768.5
>AMD AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2000+ 1675.1
>Display Device NVIDIA GeForce 6200
>Display Memory 256.0
>Display Driver 6.14.10.7801
>Motherboard Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
>Motherboard Model: GA-7DXE
>
>Hi there i was wondering if any one new how to change the agp aperture
>size with out bios because my bios wont allow me to do it :(
>
>BIOS Vendor Award Software International, Inc.
>BIOS Version 6.00 PG
>BIOS Release Date 09/03/2003
>
>Please help...

You need to enter into advanced mode in BIOS to set the AGP & other
advanced settings. Press Ctrl-F1 at the BIOS menu paper to enter into
advanced mode.

BigVoice