PDA

View Full Version : Easynow PC

Striven
January 16th 06, 12:56 AM
I was wondering if anybody has a picture of the Easynow computer keyboard I
got one of the PC from a friend and took the keyboard apart to clean it and
dont know the exact placement of the keys to get it back to the correct
positions. TIA

gold fingers
January 16th 06, 03:13 AM
Sometimes you can download an owner's guide / User's guide from a
manufacturer's Web Site. Such a guide might give you a good picture.
Most Manufacturers use .pdf files for Guides. You will need to download
Adobe from the internet in order to download a .pdf file (Guide). Gold
Fingers

robot148066
February 8th 06, 04:49 AM
do you have the drivers for the easynow computer. ican't find mine. send

robot148066
robot148066's Profile: http://www.highdots.net/m25
View this thread: http://www.highdots.net/t170192

Gold Fingers
February 23rd 06, 10:07 AM
robot148066 wrote:
> do you have the drivers for the easynow computer. ican't find mine. send

> robot148066
> robot148066's Profile: http://www.highdots.net/m25
> View this thread: http://www.highdots.net/t170192

Hello Robot, I finally got the time to get my new system set up! Abit
AT8 w/ Radeon RD480 & Uli 1575 Southbridge making NCQ possible, only a
ATI X1300 graphics Card, Athlon 64 4000+ (2.4 Ghz) (San Diego),
ceramique thermal interface compound, SATA 3.0 Gbs, 2 GB RAM, XP x64
OS, 500 Watts, I'm happy! Anyway, I don't have drivers. Did you search
the mainboard manufacturer's Download Web Site? I suggested that to you
back in January. Later, Gold Fingers