PDA

View Full Version : DFI Lanparty UT NF4 Ultra-D this support Opteron 165 cpu ??

Miltion
January 15th 06, 05:26 PM
DFI Lanparty UT NF4 Ultra-D this support Opteron 165 cpu ??

Also does an Opteron Support normal ram. Or do i have to use ECC ram
???

Thanks.

Would but nice if i can setup the system. I dont have any other 64bit
cpus.

bards1888
February 3rd 06, 12:44 PM
Miltion wrote:
> DFI Lanparty UT NF4 Ultra-D this support Opteron 165 cpu ??
>
> Also does an Opteron Support normal ram. Or do i have to use ECC ram
> ???
>
> Thanks.
>

> Would but nice if i can setup the system. I dont have any other 64bit
> cpus.

I dont know about that board, I think the site mentions supporting the
170, so I'd think the 165 will work too.

The socket 939 opterons support regular unbuffered ddr ram.