PDA

View Full Version : Does Gigabyte is a ...


Figo
January 15th 06, 09:28 AM
Does Gigabyte is a good choice?
I'd like to buy Gigabyte GV-NX66256DP2 GeForce 6600 256MB.
Does passive cooling is efficient. Who has this card please answer me how it
works?

Conor
January 15th 06, 09:53 AM
In article >, Figo says...
> Does Gigabyte is a good choice?
> I'd like to buy Gigabyte GV-NX66256DP2 GeForce 6600 256MB.
> Does passive cooling is efficient. Who has this card please answer me how it
> works?
>
>
>
Yes it works good. Make sure you have good airflow through the case.

--
Conor

Windows & Outlook/OE in particular, shipped with settings making them
as open to entry as a starlet in a porno. Steve B

Mark
January 15th 06, 11:14 AM
Conor wrote:
> In article >, Figo says...
>> Does Gigabyte is a good choice?
>> I'd like to buy Gigabyte GV-NX66256DP2 GeForce 6600 256MB.
>> Does passive cooling is efficient. Who has this card please answer me how it
>> works?
>>
>>
>>
> Yes it works good. Make sure you have good airflow through the case.
>

Gigabyte is great. But in graphic cards i prefere Leadtek.
Gigabyte is great for motherboards (K8NXp-SLI)

Slick the Original
January 15th 06, 11:38 AM
"Figo" > wrote in message
...
> Does Gigabyte is a good choice?
> I'd like to buy Gigabyte GV-NX66256DP2 GeForce 6600 256MB.
> Does passive cooling is efficient. Who has this card please answer me how
it
> works?
>
>
http://www.learnenglish.org.uk/

Figo
January 15th 06, 11:48 AM
Mam Cię w dupie ważne że inni rozumieją :). P-ny belfer. Spróbuj napisać coś
po Chińsku głupi szkopie!

Slick the Original
January 15th 06, 11:56 AM
"Figo" > wrote in message
...
> Mam Cię w dupie ważne że inni rozumieją :). P-ny belfer. Spróbuj napisać
coś
> po Chińsku głupi szkopie!
>
>

Nice one....

I would spend a little more and get a 6800GS for around Ł140
It performs over 40% better than 6600GT

SlicK

p.s
Translate that for me...

Mark
January 15th 06, 12:09 PM
Slick the Original wrote:
> "Figo" > wrote in message
> ...
>> Mam Cię w dupie ważne że inni rozumieją :). P-ny belfer. Spróbuj napisać
> coś
>> po Chińsku głupi szkopie!
>>
>>
>
> Nice one....
>
> I would spend a little more and get a 6800GS for around Ł140
> It performs over 40% better than 6600GT
>
> SlicK
>
> p.s
> Translate that for me...
>
>

Yeah, translation please.
Thanks :)

Conor
January 15th 06, 12:39 PM
In article >, Mark says...

>
> Yeah, translation please.

Alavista Babel service. Do it yourself you lazy ****.

--
Conor

Windows & Outlook/OE in particular, shipped with settings making them
as open to entry as a starlet in a porno. Steve B

Slick the Original
January 15th 06, 03:38 PM
"Conor" > wrote in message
t...
> In article >, Mark says...
>
> >
> > Yeah, translation please.
>
> Alavista Babel service. Do it yourself you lazy ****.
>
> --
> Conor
>
> Windows & Outlook/OE in particular, shipped with settings making them
> as open to entry as a starlet in a porno. Steve B

It doesn't have Kazakhstani?
Jagshemash