PDA

View Full Version : There is some driver formga-k8vt800 (2.0) ?.

Tio
January 15th 06, 03:00 AM
i want create raid 0 with windows xp x64, but my cd installation have not
driver for x64, only 32bits. can help tome?...

byeš1

http://www.gestionagricola.com
http://www.carmelosoft.com

old man
January 15th 06, 04:53 PM
I assume you've tried gigabyte site?
If they are not there then likely there are none

"Tio" > wrote in message
> i want create raid 0 with windows xp x64, but my cd installation have not
> driver for x64, only 32bits. can help tome?...
>
> byeš1

> http://www.gestionagricola.com
> http://www.carmelosoft.com

Tio
January 15th 06, 07:02 PM
yes!,, i have look for driver in website, but there isn┤t!

http://www.gestionagricola.com
http://www.carmelosoft.com

"old man" > escribiˇ en el mensaje
>I assume you've tried gigabyte site?
> If they are not there then likely there are none
>
> "Tio" > wrote in message
>> i want create raid 0 with windows xp x64, but my cd installation have not
>> driver for x64, only 32bits. can help tome?...
>>
>> byeš1
>>
>> --
>> http://www.gestionagricola.com
>> http://www.carmelosoft.com

old man
January 16th 06, 01:54 AM
question answered!

"Tio" > wrote in message
> yes!,, i have look for driver in website, but there isn┤t!

> http://www.gestionagricola.com
> http://www.carmelosoft.com
>
> "old man" > escribiˇ en el mensaje
> >I assume you've tried gigabyte site?
> > If they are not there then likely there are none
> >
> > "Tio" > wrote in message
> >> i want create raid 0 with windows xp x64, but my cd installation have
not
> >> driver for x64, only 32bits. can help tome?...
> >>
> >> byeš1
> >>
> >> --
> >> http://www.gestionagricola.com
> >> http://www.carmelosoft.com

jpsga
January 16th 06, 05:33 AM
"Tio" > wrote in message
>i want create raid 0 with windows xp x64, but my cd installation have not
>driver for x64, only 32bits. can help tome?...
>
> byeš1

> http://www.gestionagricola.com
> http://www.carmelosoft.com

Those are the correct drivers. The South Bridge is 32bits and 33Mhz.
JPS