PDA

View Full Version : code name

Richard Miller
January 10th 06, 04:45 AM
What's the name of the 64 bit operating system that Microsoft is suppose to
have this year for your 64 bit computer?

Wes Newell
January 10th 06, 11:45 AM
On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 20:45:01 -0700, Richard Miller wrote:

> What's the name of the 64 bit operating system that Microsoft is suppose to
> have this year for your 64 bit computer?

It follows a long line of MS tradition. It's Code Rendition Athlon 64
Processors, better known as CRAP. MS CRAP is well known all over the
world. They've been pushing CRAP for ages now. And MS is really good for
putting out CRAP.

PB
January 10th 06, 01:30 PM
Wes Newell wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 20:45:01 -0700, Richard Miller wrote:
>
>> What's the name of the 64 bit operating system that Microsoft is suppose to
>> have this year for your 64 bit computer?
>
> It follows a long line of MS tradition. It's Code Rendition Athlon 64
> Processors, better known as CRAP. MS CRAP is well known all over the
> world. They've been pushing CRAP for ages now. And MS is really good for
> putting out CRAP.

Now that is the best reply I have seen in ages!!! This one is worthy of
a cross-post-reply to every one of the Micro$oft newsgroups.

Fedora Core, baby!

p00lb0y

Wad
January 11th 06, 01:32 AM
On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:45:46 GMT, Wes Newell
> wrote:

>On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 20:45:01 -0700, Richard Miller wrote:
>
>> What's the name of the 64 bit operating system that Microsoft is suppose to
>> have this year for your 64 bit computer?
>
>It follows a long line of MS tradition. It's Code Rendition Athlon 64
>Processors, better known as CRAP. MS CRAP is well known all over the
>world. They've been pushing CRAP for ages now. And MS is really good for
>putting out CRAP.

Sad...especially coming from someone so well respected in this forum.

http://www.osviews.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1899

Regards,

Wad

Bob Knowlden
January 11th 06, 02:29 AM
Now that the hilarity has died out...

Its code name was "Longhorn", but it's now officially "Vista". There are
links for it at www.microsoft.com. It is supposed to be made available in 32
bit and 64 bit versions. (XP is current available in a 64 bit edition, but
it's OEM only, and driver support seems limited.)

"Richard Miller" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> What's the name of the 64 bit operating system that Microsoft is suppose
> to have this year for your 64 bit computer?

VanShania
January 11th 06, 07:17 PM
I vote for Wes