PDA

View Full Version : Dual Output

Randy & Heather
January 4th 06, 03:35 PM
Hi

I am trying to put the same output to both a LCD monitor and a plasma screen
using an Nvidia Geforce FX 5200. I am using DVI-D and VGA outputs. One
takes precedence over the other. Is there any Geforce product that allows
both to work at the same time?

Thanks

Spack
January 4th 06, 05:31 PM
Randy wrote on Wed, 04 Jan 2006 14:35:49 GMT:

> Hi
>
> I am trying to put the same output to both a LCD monitor and a plasma
> screen using an Nvidia Geforce FX 5200. I am using DVI-D and VGA outputs.
> One takes precedence over the other. Is there any Geforce product that
> allows both to work at the same time?

Go to the nView control panel and run the display wizard, there should be an
option to enable dualview. Once done you should be able to enable both
outputs from the display properties.

Dan