PDA

View Full Version : Re: MPG's go green?

Dommy
December 29th 05, 05:32 PM
Sounds more like a codec problem. Update your codecs. Try ffdshow.

--
Dommy

Spack
December 29th 05, 07:36 PM
"Dommy" > wrote in message

> Sounds more like a codec problem. Update your codecs. Try ffdshow.

FFDShow whas the culprit last time this happened to me - I ended up having
to remove it until a new version was released.

Dan

deimos
December 30th 05, 02:02 AM
Spack wrote:
> "Dommy" > wrote in message
>
>>Sounds more like a codec problem. Update your codecs. Try ffdshow.
>

> FFDShow whas the culprit last time this happened to me - I ended up having
> to remove it until a new version was released.
>
> Dan

Newer versions have greatly improved on performance and codec
compatibility. But most people only see the last official alpha on
sourceforge and it has bugs still.

celtic_druid and x264.nl now offer almost daily optimized builds and
they're the most reliable source for new releases.

http://ffdshow.faireal.net
http://www.x264.nl