PDA

View Full Version : what si the best video card to get?

TitusRX100
December 28th 05, 03:24 AM
Please tell me what re the best video cards out there in your opinion?
I am looking to buy the best and have no problems with price. Only has
to be pci.

Thanks

--
TitusRX100

peter
December 28th 05, 06:12 AM
Do they still make PCI video cards??

If you mean PCI-E video card the 7800GT seems to be top dog at this point in
time.
peterk
"TitusRX100" > wrote in message

> Please tell me what re the best video cards out there in your opinion?
> I am looking to buy the best and have no problems with price. Only has
> to be pci.
>
> Thanks
>

> --
> TitusRX100

Conor
December 28th 05, 08:39 AM
In article >, TitusRX100
says...

> Please tell me what re the best video cards out there in your opinion?
> I am looking to buy the best and have no problems with price. Only has
> to be pci.

You are very limited. Geforce 6200 AFAIR.

--
Conor

I'm so grateful to the USA for their contribution to the war on terror.
After all, if they hadn't funded the IRA for 30 years, we wouldn't know
what terror was.