PDA

View Full Version : New BIOS updates

Richard Dower
December 8th 05, 08:53 PM
It appears there are BIOs updates for many of the nForce4 motherboards, but
one is weird...the GA-K8NXP-SLI is listed as F5 and dated December 5th 2005?

F5?...it should be F11 no?

There is also an updated for the GA-K8NXP-9, my mobo.

http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Motherboard/Support/BIOS/BIOS_List.htm

Chris
December 8th 05, 09:52 PM
"Richard Dower" > wrote in message
> It appears there are BIOs updates for many of the nForce4 motherboards,
> but one is weird...the GA-K8NXP-SLI is listed as F5 and dated December 5th
> 2005?
>
> F5?...it should be F11 no?
>
> There is also an updated for the GA-K8NXP-9, my mobo.
>
> http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Motherboard/Support/BIOS/BIOS_List.htm

Also weird is that I get file not found errors when trying to download the
new BIOS updates.

--
Chris

plowak
January 2nd 06, 10:42 PM
Try Gigabyte Europe web site - is in English

news:[email protected]