PDA

View Full Version : GA 8N SLI shows Intel D830 as 1 processor only instead??

LouieXII
December 7th 05, 06:44 PM
In several reviews I see articles and reviews showing CPUZ as a 2
processor for the Intel 820, 830, 840 but when using CPUZ it is only 1.
How do I enable it on BIOS to enable the Virtual Dual Core?

LouieXII
December 8th 05, 05:16 AM
I checked again and found that this board with an F4 supports only a
single core , even with Hyperthread disabled. Sisoft shows as a Dual
Core but when doing any multiprocessing it slows down considerably a
lot to a Pentium 3 like state... so that tells me the Dual Core Feature
is not enabled. Selling this CPU soon.