PDA

View Full Version : MBM5 and GA8IP775

BigVoice
November 30th 05, 07:49 AM
Just to have some advise how to set MBM5 for GA8IP775. I cannot get
correct readings. Thanks in advance for those who can help.

BigVoice

Orhan
December 1st 05, 07:11 AM
BigVoice wrote:
> Just to have some advise how to set MBM5 for GA8IP775. I cannot get
> correct readings. Thanks in advance for those who can help.
>
> BigVoice

Sorry. I couldn't answer your question. But I would recommend you to
try Everest Home Edition 2.20. All readings on my GA-8KNXP seem to be
correct now.

BigVoice
December 2nd 05, 08:00 PM
On 30 Nov 2005 22:11:59 -0800, "Orhan" > wrote:

>BigVoice wrote:
>> Just to have some advise how to set MBM5 for GA8IP775. I cannot get
>> correct readings. Thanks in advance for those who can help.
>>
>> BigVoice
>
>Sorry. I couldn't answer your question. But I would recommend you to
>try Everest Home Edition 2.20. All readings on my GA-8KNXP seem to be
>correct now.

Thanks for the information. I installed Everest 2.20 but the voltage
shown are not correct.