PDA

View Full Version : Re: Raid for P-ATA discontinued? 7VT600P-RZ

jpsga
November 24th 05, 06:06 AM
> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I was looking at the 7VT600P-RZ board and it says it has raid on the
> overview page, but looking more closely at the manual, the raid is
> only for s-ata. Are there any athlon mobos that have raid for p-ata?
>
> Thanks.

The GA-7N400 Pro2 runs both and very well. I believe that there are others
too.
JPS

Hans Reese
November 26th 05, 12:52 AM
Op Fri, 25 Nov 2005 13:16:12 GMT schreef :

>On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 00:06:04 -0500, "jpsga" > wrote:
>
>>The GA-7N400 Pro2 runs both and very well. I believe that there are others
>>too.
>
>Just looked this board up; it seems very well spec'd. Only trouble is,
>I can't find anyone with it in stock (in the UK) ;(
>
>Has it been discontinued?
>
>Thanks.

Yes it has...

Me and my brother both were very happy with our 7N400 Pro2, but when my
brother's had a meltdown, there was no more replacement to be found
anywhere on the net. And believe me, he looked for it!

My board still runs like a charm, and it's the best board I've ever owned.

---

Groeten,

Hans