PDA

View Full Version : PAckard Bell PC not POSTing

Son Of LaL
November 21st 05, 10:14 PM
A friend gave me thier pc to try and get working again. It is a Packard Bell
of some description with a gigabyte GA-8SIML motherboard. It beeps 3 times
repeatedly when the power button is pressed. Gigbytes web site has the
manual for the motherboard but no troublshooting section to say what the
error code is. Does anyone know the codes? Any help appreciated.

Martin

Son Of LaL
November 21st 05, 10:34 PM
doesn`t matter, found the error codes. Dead motherboard memory controller.