PDA

View Full Version : 81.05 on my 6600 Gt dont support componet for soem reason ??

Kate Fisher
October 23rd 05, 09:07 AM
I installed it and my screen is all blue. Says somthign about it being
N/PAl or somthing. Did a reinstall just incase it was a problem with
theinstall. but nope does it again.

Iam redownloading 78.01 and hope its just a driver problem.

My TV is a Toshiba HD 86cm TV Widescreen. And worked great via a DIN
to Componet connector cable.

its funnt they say on the website the 81.85 drivers ahve been enhanced
for HDTV. Yep they left it out in my case :)

I dont see a reason why it would not work now for no reason. Nothing
in my system has changed. And the Defaul XP drivers are working just
fine. be it very very slowly :)

81.85_forceware_winxp2k_english_whql.exe

If you have any ideas why t his is happening let me know. Would like
to see these enhanced HDTV settings. Iam running the TV in 720p in
clone mode. With the 78.01 driveers atleast.

In the 81.85 drivers i HAVE NO option to change my settings to this.
No HDTYV settings are available :(

Thank u.

Robert Hancock
October 23rd 05, 07:26 PM
Kate Fisher wrote:
> In the 81.85 drivers i HAVE NO option to change my settings to this.
> No HDTYV settings are available :(

Under nView Display Settings, you should be able to select the TV, hit
Device Settings and be able to select the HDTV output format.

--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
To email, remove "nospam" from

Kate Fisher
October 24th 05, 02:22 AM
Does the 81.05 drivers give you the option to select Comonet.
Composite or Svideo on install. You know after the drivers have
restarted the system. As it never gave me the options.

And also their are NO options after for HDTV not 720p or 1080i. Or
evebn 576 for that matter. Are they in a New place for the 81.05
drivers ??

I slect my TV and select device settings and sewlect Tv format. But it
stops at (combination) N/PAL.

Nothing underneath

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 18:26:28 GMT, Robert Hancock