PDA

View Full Version : Re: new nVidia card having problems with mpg/avi...?

Sharanga Dayananda
October 20th 05, 09:29 AM
I've had this problem with fresh installs of XP and nForce motherboards.

To fix it, I had to install the motherboard drivers from the original CD,
instead of using the latest download off nVidia. Once the motherboard
drivers are installed, after a reboot, the newer drivers off the nVidia site
can be installed.

Give that a go.

nk.net...