PDA

View Full Version : Help! Nvidia Drivers won't give me an SLI option!!

Scott
October 19th 05, 01:35 AM
I'm running an Asus A8-N Premium board. I have the BIOS set correctly
for SLI, the EZ plug is installed, and the dongle between my two EVGA
6600GT cards is firmly seated. The fans on both cards are spinning so
they both have power. However, when I go into Display Properties >
Setting > Advanced > Geoforce 6600GT > SLI multi-GPU I do NOT get the
option to activate SLI. All I get is the option "To learn more click
here". I've tried the 77.77 drivers from EVGS's website to no avail.
How do I fix this??

Larry Roberts
October 19th 05, 03:41 AM
On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 19:35:30 -0500, Scott > wrote:

>I'm running an Asus A8-N Premium board. I have the BIOS set correctly
>for SLI, the EZ plug is installed, and the dongle between my two EVGA
>6600GT cards is firmly seated. The fans on both cards are spinning so
>they both have power. However, when I go into Display Properties >
>Setting > Advanced > Geoforce 6600GT > SLI multi-GPU I do NOT get the
>option to activate SLI. All I get is the option "To learn more click
>here". I've tried the 77.77 drivers from EVGS's website to no avail.
>How do I fix this??

Have you tried the latest Nvidia official drivers?

They might work better.

Scott
October 19th 05, 12:19 PM
Larry Roberts wrote:

> Have you tried the latest Nvidia official drivers?
> http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp
>
> They might work better.

I neglected to write that I tried those drivers as well. I just tried
the new card as a single card and the monitor says, "NO SIGNAL". The
card arrived DOA. Go figure..............