PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking 6800 with Rivatuner

October 10th 05, 02:15 PM
I have a standard 6800 128mg card, and I downloaded the
Rivatuner. I'm not understanding how to unlock the pipes.
Can someone provide step-by-step instructions how to do this please.
I'm trying to get max performance.
Thanks

/Mr.X
October 10th 05, 04:20 PM
> skrev i meddelandet
oups.com...
>I have a standard 6800 128mg card, and I downloaded the
> Rivatuner. I'm not understanding how to unlock the pipes.
> Can someone provide step-by-step instructions how to do this please.
> I'm trying to get max performance.
> Thanks

You can find a guide here
http://www.gunnarsson.biz/old/Bench/rivatuner/rivatun.htm but unfortunately
its in Swedish..
But you will probably figure uot what it says..
Good Luck

/Mr.X

October 10th 05, 06:36 PM
Thanks for the response. I followed the steps, as I understand them,
but when I used the Everest Home program to view the GPU properties,
the card still shows 12 pinelines instead of 16.
My guess is that the settings are being saved after I reboot the PC.
I'm missing a step somewhere.

/Mr.X
October 10th 05, 08:15 PM
> skrev i meddelandet
ps.com...
> Thanks for the response. I followed the steps, as I understand them,
> but when I used the Everest Home program to view the GPU properties,
> the card still shows 12 pinelines instead of 16.
> My guess is that the settings are being saved after I reboot the PC.
> I'm missing a step somewhere.

Yes, you have to reboot before the changes is there..
After reboot. check in the RivaTuner if the changes worked out..
It should come up a messege that tell you about reboot as i remembered it..

/Mr.X

October 10th 05, 08:36 PM
Thanks, it looks like the changes worked out.
Much appreciated : )

/Mr.X
October 10th 05, 09:01 PM
> skrev i meddelandet
oups.com...
> Thanks, it looks like the changes worked out.
> Much appreciated : )

Nice to be able to help out a little..

/Mr.X