PDA

View Full Version : passive cooling for quadro Fx 1400

g. bon
October 5th 05, 02:34 PM
Hi,

There is a lot of passive cooling devices for geforce but thezy never say if
it can be used on quadro.
Is there anybody knows what passive cooling device I could try with a quadro
FX 1400 (HP) ?
If it's not possible, any Watercooling block ?

thanks,

GB

Benjamin Gawert
October 5th 05, 03:53 PM
g. bon schrieb:

> There is a lot of passive cooling devices for geforce but thezy never say if
> it can be used on quadro.
> Is there anybody knows what passive cooling device I could try with a quadro
> FX 1400 (HP) ?

The FX1400 is basically a Geforce 6600 (non-GT), and any coolers that
fit on a generic 6600 should do fine on the FX1400...

You are aware that this voids your warranty, aren't You?

Overclocking a FX1400 isn't worth the effort. If you just want to keep
it more silent, you can try Gainwards Experttool which limits fan rpms
depending on the applications you run...

Benjamin