PDA

View Full Version : Screen blanks for 1-2 seconds when you use the NVIDIA control panel

September 29th 05, 07:28 PM
I have the geforce 6610Xl. Whenever you touch (right click) the NVIDIA
control / settings in the system tray the screen blanks for 1-2 seconds
- it also happens often in other situations, where you 'touch' the
nvidia settings - e.g. right click the desktop and choose NVIDIA
settings->Analog monitor - boom - then you also get a short blackout
for 1-2 seconds.

Are NVIDIA programmers just very sloppy or what could be the reason?

Sincerly
H=F8gge

Alceryes
September 30th 05, 10:08 PM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
I have the geforce 6610Xl. Whenever you touch (right click) the NVIDIA
control / settings in the system tray the screen blanks for 1-2 seconds
- it also happens often in other situations, where you 'touch' the
nvidia settings - e.g. right click the desktop and choose NVIDIA
settings->Analog monitor - boom - then you also get a short blackout
for 1-2 seconds.

Are NVIDIA programmers just very sloppy or what could be the reason?

Sincerly
Høgge

Yea...I've run into this on a few systems. I fixed it by disabling/removing
all the NVIDIA startup crap. You can always adjust your settings using
R-click, properties from the desktop anyway.
--

"I don't cheat to survive. I cheat to LIVE!!"
- Alceryes