PDA

View Full Version : dual view option missing in nvidia display panel, pls help

necrius
September 25th 05, 12:07 PM
it used to be there, i swear! :)

now there is no dual or clone options. i have a tv set as a second
monitor. i CAN swap the entire desktop to the tv still for some reason,
but do nothing more than this.

any ideas? :(

Ludas
September 25th 05, 12:38 PM
Newest Nvidia Drivers should have a tick box under tools menu to force TV
detection.

"necrius" > wrote in message
. ..
> it used to be there, i swear! :)
>
> now there is no dual or clone options. i have a tv set as a second
> monitor. i CAN swap the entire desktop to the tv still for some reason,
> but do nothing more than this.
>
> any ideas? :(

necrius
September 25th 05, 12:42 PM
Thanks Ludas,

I ticked that and it does appear ticked now when I boot, but it's made
no difference. I tried this the other evening. It's still ticked.

I'm really tearing my hair out over this, I can't view my media in the
way I want to! :(

Ludas wrote:
> Newest Nvidia Drivers should have a tick box under tools menu to force TV
> detection.
>

> "necrius" > wrote in message
> . ..
>
>>it used to be there, i swear! :)
>>
>>now there is no dual or clone options. i have a tv set as a second
>>monitor. i CAN swap the entire desktop to the tv still for some reason,
>>but do nothing more than this.
>>
>>any ideas? :(

Spack
September 26th 05, 03:05 PM
necrius wrote on Sun, 25 Sep 2005 11:07:03 GMT:

> it used to be there, i swear! :)
>
> now there is no dual or clone options. i have a tv set as a second
> monitor. i CAN swap the entire desktop to the tv still for some reason,
> but do nothing more than this.
>
> any ideas? :(

It would help if you mentioned which card you have. Not all of them can
manage dualview.

Dan