PDA

View Full Version : 71.84 installation problems.Plz help !

Amol via HWKB.com
September 23rd 05, 11:36 AM
I have Geforce MX/MX400 and i extracted the archive 71.84 from winzip.Then i
installed it by following the recommended nVidia procedure.I tried to install
the driver file from Control Panel,Display but the following message appears
after selecting the driver file from Have Disk :
"the driver you have chosen was not written specifically for the selected
driver and may not work correctly.Installingthis driver is not recommended.
Are you sure want to use this driver ?"
even if i press yes the pc restarts but it doesnt works.
Someone please help me !

/Mr.X
September 23rd 05, 11:40 AM
"Amol via HWKB.com" > skrev i meddelandet
>I have Geforce MX/MX400 and i extracted the archive 71.84 from winzip.Then
> installed it by following the recommended nVidia procedure.I tried to
> install
> the driver file from Control Panel,Display but the following message
> appears
> after selecting the driver file from Have Disk :
> "the driver you have chosen was not written specifically for the selected
> driver and may not work correctly.Installingthis driver is not
> recommended.
> Are you sure want to use this driver ?"
> even if i press yes the pc restarts but it doesnt works.
> Someone please help me !

Try some 6x.xx driver..7x.xx can cause problems with older graphiccards..

/Mr.X

Amol via HWKB.com
September 23rd 05, 12:18 PM
But i want directx9 compatible drivers.Does 6xx.xx drivers support directx9

Mike Bernstein
September 23rd 05, 05:09 PM
Version 66.93 supports DirectX 9c

Mike Bernstein

"Amol via HWKB.com" > wrote in message
> But i want directx9 compatible drivers.Does 6xx.xx drivers support
> directx9

R.V. Gronoff
September 23rd 05, 10:48 PM
Amol via HWKB.com a écrit :
> I have Geforce MX/MX400 and i extracted the archive 71.84 from winzip.Then i
> installed it by following the recommended nVidia procedure.I tried to install
> the driver file from Control Panel,Display but the following message appears
> after selecting the driver file from Have Disk :
> "the driver you have chosen was not written specifically for the selected
> driver and may not work correctly.Installingthis driver is not recommended.
> Are you sure want to use this driver ?"
> even if i press yes the pc restarts but it doesnt works.
> Someone please help me !

Get the latest generic driver from Nvidia.com.
It works fine with my father's MX440.

--
Virez Saddam pour me répondre.
Remove Saddam to reply.

Amol via HWKB.com
September 25th 05, 07:28 AM
Thanks a lot guys !! Really thanks for giving your valuable time in my forum.