PDA

View Full Version : FS: NVIDIA Quadro FX 1400's

ChrisPatterson
September 15th 05, 09:45 PM
I have quite a few brand new in stock for good pricing:

NVIDIA Quadro FX 1400 PCI-Express graphics controller kit.
Includes: PCA with ATX bracket, DVI to VGA converter, CD and manual.

We need to move these. Left over from a large project.

If interested I can be reached at the following:

chris-at-mce-com
Chris Patterson
Minicomputer Exchange, Inc.

Phil Weldon
September 15th 05, 11:35 PM
How about I offer what this advertising cost?

Phil Weldon

ups.com...