PDA

View Full Version : updating gee force 6800 drivers

Kevin Barnes
September 4th 05, 10:37 AM
I have a lap top with the gee force 6800 card on it. I installed half life 2
for it to say my drivers were out of date, i have been to nvidea site and
downloaded latest drivers. when i try to install them i get the message

nvidea setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with
your current hardware.

Anyone know where im going wrong

on their download page i went to drivers, gee force, XP which i assume is
correct

any help greatly appreciated

First of One
September 4th 05, 04:20 PM
You'll need drivers with a modified INF file. See my response to the thread
"Problems with Geforce4 440 Go".