PDA

View Full Version : Color Profile Help

reggie2
September 3rd 05, 06:39 AM
For some reason, I can't save a color profile when I adjust the Color
Correction. As soon as I save the adjustments I make, and select apply, the
adjustments go back to what they were before I changed them. I've upgraded
the drivers several time, and still the same problem.

My card is a NVIDIA GeForce 3 AGP 4X, 64 MB. Current driver is 78.01, but
the same problem occurred with the previous drivers. At one time, this
didn't occur, but once I upgraded to 77.72, I lost all control. I've tried
uninstalling all drivers, and starting over, but nothing helps me get
control of the color correction.

Is there something I've missed?
Help, please!