PDA

View Full Version : well problem with my winfast 6800gt

imaznumkay
August 26th 05, 10:38 PM
i bought this card along with my computer a month ago
and suddenly .... today its acting really weird all over the sudden

as u can see in the pictures....its really weird o.O

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/imaznumkay/Picture007.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/imaznumkay/Picture008.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/imaznumkay/Picture006.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/imaznumkay/Picture005.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/imaznumkay/Picture002.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/imaznumkay/Picture001.jpg

yah it freezes games

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Nvidia-problem-winfast-6800gt-ftopict61100.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=308434

Andrew
August 26th 05, 10:57 PM
"imaznumkay" > wrote in message
news:[email protected] dwareforumz.com...
>i bought this card along with my computer a month ago
> and suddenly .... today its acting really weird all over the sudden
>
> as u can see in the pictures....its really weird o.O
>
> http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/imaznumkay/Picture007.jpg

The video card memory is corrupted. There is a whole batch of these Leadtek
6800GT cards with this problem. I have had 2 so far but fortunately no. 3
is OK (well so far anyway).

Return it to the shop you bought it from for an exchange.

Andy