PDA

View Full Version : nfs underground 2 and 6800

dario
August 18th 05, 11:46 AM
I recently bought a gf 6800 and i have problems with it in nfsu2. Game
freezes after few minutes of playing and i have to restart the computer. I
installed the 1.2 patch fo nfs and im using the new 77.77 drivers.
Does anyone know what is the problem?
Thanks
Dario

Dean Jarratt
August 18th 05, 01:28 PM
"dario" > wrote in :

> I recently bought a gf 6800 and i have problems with it in nfsu2. Game
> freezes after few minutes of playing and i have to restart the
> computer. I installed the 1.2 patch fo nfs and im using the new 77.77
> drivers. Does anyone know what is the problem?
> Thanks
> Dario

The new nvidia drivers have a profile which makes NFSU2 freeze. Simply
rename the nfsu2.exe to something else, and then play without freezes.

dario
August 18th 05, 02:08 PM
"Dean Jarratt" > wrote in message
> "dario" > wrote in :
>
> The new nvidia drivers have a profile which makes NFSU2 freeze. Simply
> rename the nfsu2.exe to something else, and then play without freezes.
Thanks! I'll try.