PDA

View Full Version : With my 7800GT..

Me
August 18th 05, 04:30 AM
.... I received Farcry and I have no interest in this game. I thought
I read somewhere I can't sell this disc for some reason (say, on Ebay)
Why?

Big Bird
August 18th 05, 05:30 AM
Me wrote:
> ... I received Farcry and I have no interest in this game. I thought
> I read somewhere I can't sell this disc for some reason (say, on Ebay)
> Why?

You can...its only MMO games that you shouldnt buy second hand.

vellu
August 18th 05, 06:38 AM
Me kirjoitti:
> ... I received Farcry and I have no interest in this game. I thought
> I read somewhere I can't sell this disc for some reason (say, on Ebay)
> Why?

The disk may read "bundled version, not to be sold separately" or
something like that.

But that's just for retailers. No law against a consumer selling it
second hand.

If it reads OEM, that's different. Those might have legal limits on if
it can be sold without the graphic card. Of course there's nothing
stopping you from selling to a friend privately, but public places (like
Ebay) may refuse to sell OEM products.