PDA

View Full Version : Problem with 6600 Ultra

jammie
August 10th 05, 08:36 PM
My 6600 Ultra wont play anygames without jumping even on low settings
i even tryed games from about a year ago when this graphics card was
probably quite good. I have reinstalled the drivers and tryin removing
the card and inserting it back in but nothin so far has worked any
suggestions plz.
My PC Spec is:
P4 3.0 GHz
512 MB Ram
Nvidia 6600 Ultra 256
Power supplie is 300w

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Nvidia-Problem-6600-Ultra-ftopict60188.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=304205

BigJim
August 11th 05, 07:56 AM
need a bigger power supply
news:[email protected] dwareforumz.com...