PDA

View Full Version : Using Elsa 3D Revelator stereo glasses with modern Geforce cards?

Brian Kendig
August 9th 05, 02:06 AM
I have Elsa 3D Revelator stereo LCD shutter glasses that I used to use
with an nVidia TNT2 card. Can these glasses be used with any modern
Geforce-based cards? Are there Revelator drivers which work with newer
stuff?

Max Reheat
August 13th 05, 11:29 PM
On 8 Aug 2005 18:06:30 -0700, "Brian Kendig" >
selected combat throttle and flew into a dogfight with:

>I have Elsa 3D Revelator stereo LCD shutter glasses that I used to use
>with an nVidia TNT2 card. Can these glasses be used with any modern
>Geforce-based cards? Are there Revelator drivers which work with newer
>stuff?
I'm using Elsa 3D Revelators with a Ti4200 card. You need to download
the driver software from nVidia.

--
Max Reheat (:o) - Remove Part Throttle Reheat to reply.