PDA

View Full Version : Dual Monitors on 6600GT AGP..help please

Si
August 2nd 05, 07:18 PM
Hi,

Is it possible to run two monitors of the one card ? I am hoping to have
a DVI digital flat panel run of the DVI socket and a normal 19" hansol
CRT run of the CGA socket. Is this possible and if so how do I do it ?

Im hoping to have it set up so the mouse can run of the side of one of
the displays and appear on the other display. Am I being a mong
expecting this to work or do I really need two cards or something.

Advice gratefully accepted.

Thanks

Si

Si
August 2nd 05, 07:48 PM
Si wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to run two monitors of the one card ? I am hoping to have
> a DVI digital flat panel run of the DVI socket and a normal 19" hansol
> CRT run of the CGA socket. Is this possible and if so how do I do it ?
>
> Im hoping to have it set up so the mouse can run of the side of one of
> the displays and appear on the other display. Am I being a mong
> expecting this to work or do I really need two cards or something.
>
> Advice gratefully accepted.
>
> Thanks
>
> Si

Think I have sussed it out. Thanks anyway.

Si