PDA

View Full Version : dual core gf6

werd
August 2nd 05, 12:04 AM
could I run 2 dual core 6600gts in sli !?

Big Bird
August 2nd 05, 04:28 AM
werd wrote:
> could I run 2 dual core 6600gts in sli !?

Theres no such thing as a dual core 6600GT.

First of One
August 2nd 05, 05:01 AM
By "dual core" you mean the Gigabyte 6600GT 3D1? Nope... at least not right
now.

With proper time spent in driver development, Gigabyte can probably get all
the SLI communication done through the PCIe bus. All this is just
forward-looking speculation, though.

. uk...