PDA

View Full Version : How to choose your Mpeg2 renderer ?

No One Realy
July 31st 05, 10:30 AM
How to choose your Mpeg2 renderer ?

I have maybe five mpeg2 renderes installed. And i have my pc connected
to my TV. And i just want to try each one out on my Mprg2 files to see
what looks the best.

I used a program called DECCHECK to chnage this in the past. But it
seems to to be working as its onyl showing one. And i have MORE than
one installed i have the Nvida Decoder and 4 DVD Software players
installed all with their own decoders. But is just shows its
compatible with MCe Mpeg2DecFilter and its says its not compatible
with Media Player 10 which i have. But i can play Mpeg2 file son MP10
just fine ??

I have no idea whats up.

IS their anothe rprogram that i can use to select what Decoder i can
use for different types of files ?

Thanks.

/PS i have Xp Pro.

Sharanga Dayananda
July 31st 05, 12:33 PM
For Windows XP, there's the Microsoft decoder selector:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=de1491ac-0ab6-4990-943d-627e6ade9fcb&displaylang=en

"No One Realy" <No one.com> wrote in message

> How to choose your Mpeg2 renderer ?
>
> I have maybe five mpeg2 renderes installed. And i have my pc connected
> to my TV. And i just want to try each one out on my Mprg2 files to see
> what looks the best.
>
> I used a program called DECCHECK to chnage this in the past. But it
> seems to to be working as its onyl showing one. And i have MORE than
> one installed i have the Nvida Decoder and 4 DVD Software players
> installed all with their own decoders. But is just shows its
> compatible with MCe Mpeg2DecFilter and its says its not compatible
> with Media Player 10 which i have. But i can play Mpeg2 file son MP10
> just fine ??
>
> I have no idea whats up.
>
> IS their anothe rprogram that i can use to select what Decoder i can
> use for different types of files ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> /PS i have Xp Pro.

No One Realy
July 31st 05, 12:58 PM
Thanks what iam using no luck just shows one. no matter howmany i
install ???

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 11:33:04 GMT, "Sharanga Dayananda"