PDA

View Full Version : 77.76 win2kxp beta release


Stefano Ferrante
July 27th 05, 06:49 PM
Has anyone tested this release?
Is it stable?

Tia,

Stefano

FlatChest
July 27th 05, 07:08 PM
When are they going to release a version that is sanctioned on Win2k3? It's
been out now for over 2 fricken years! Jeesh!


"Stefano Ferrante" > wrote in message
...
> Has anyone tested this release?
> Is it stable?
>
> Tia,
>
> Stefano
>

Ed Light
July 27th 05, 07:21 PM
It works ok here on Trainz and MS Train Simulator, 6600GT AGP, nforce 3,
real player, win media player 10.

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.

McGrandpa
July 28th 05, 03:05 AM
"Stefano Ferrante" > wrote in message

> Has anyone tested this release?
> Is it stable?
>
> Tia,
>
> Stefano

So far it is. Stable yes. Got a few more features back in that have
been out for a while. I note they still haven't got the color fixed
quite right. Though the OVERbright problem is fixed.
McG.

Conor
July 28th 05, 02:19 PM
In article >, FlatChest says...
> When are they going to release a version that is sanctioned on Win2k3? It's
> been out now for over 2 fricken years! Jeesh!
>
Its a server OS. Why does it need 3D gaming support?


--
Conor

-You wanted an argument? Oh I'm sorry, but this is abuse. You want room
K5, just along the corridor. Stupid git. (Monty Python)

deimos
July 28th 05, 10:28 PM
Stefano Ferrante wrote:
> Has anyone tested this release?
> Is it stable?
>
> Tia,
>
> Stefano
>
>

yep.

Jack Ryan
July 29th 05, 01:00 AM
Gaming SERVES me.

Besides, what do you mean that is is a Server OS, how does the Kernel and
driver arch differ from XP?


"Conor" > wrote in message
t...
> In article >, FlatChest says...
>> When are they going to release a version that is sanctioned on Win2k3?
>> It's
>> been out now for over 2 fricken years! Jeesh!
>>
> Its a server OS. Why does it need 3D gaming support?
>
>
> --
> Conor
>
> -You wanted an argument? Oh I'm sorry, but this is abuse. You want room
> K5, just along the corridor. Stupid git. (Monty Python)

Conor
July 29th 05, 01:28 PM
In article >, Jack Ryan says...
> Gaming SERVES me.
>
> Besides, what do you mean that is is a Server OS, how does the Kernel and
> driver arch differ from XP?
>
Windows 2003 is a server OS. It isn't XP.

Clue: Different OS.

Clueless ****tard.


--
Conor

-You wanted an argument? Oh I'm sorry, but this is abuse. You want room
K5, just along the corridor. Stupid git. (Monty Python)

Stefano Ferrante
July 29th 05, 05:18 PM
"deimos" > ha scritto nel messaggio
...
> Stefano Ferrante wrote:
>> Has anyone tested this release?
>> Is it stable?
>>
>> Tia,
>>
>> Stefano
>
> yep.

Thank u,

Stefano

Non_Sequitur
July 31st 05, 05:07 AM
Conor wrote:
> In article >, Jack Ryan says...
>
>>Gaming SERVES me.
>>
>>Besides, what do you mean that is is a Server OS, how does the Kernel and
>>driver arch differ from XP?
>>
>
> Windows 2003 is a server OS. It isn't XP.
>
> Clue: Different OS.
>
> Clueless ****tard.
>
>

You tell him gutter helmet.

tooly
August 3rd 05, 03:05 AM
"Non_Sequitur" > wrote in message
...
> Conor wrote:
>> In article >, Jack Ryan says...
>>
>>>Gaming SERVES me.
>>>
>>>Besides, what do you mean that is is a Server OS, how does the Kernel and
>>>driver arch differ from XP?
>>>
>>
>> Windows 2003 is a server OS. It isn't XP.
>>
>> Clue: Different OS.
>>
>> Clueless ****tard.
>>
>>
>
> You tell him gutter helmet.

Greaseball dick swipe....