PDA

View Full Version : Nforce 4 driver

ohboy!
July 16th 05, 11:59 AM
Hi all - How to I check what version of the Nforce chipset driver I have
installed?

Regds

Chris

Conor
July 16th 05, 01:56 PM
In article >, ohboy!
says...
> Hi all - How to I check what version of the Nforce chipset driver I have
> installed?

Hmm. Not that easy. You could check to see if the NVIDIA folder has
been left on the C: drive. THere'll be a subfolder in it that'll be
named with the vresion you've installed.

Apart from that it is a bit hard as some drivers such as memory
controller or LAN, can be versions carried over from earlier nforce
driver sets.

--
Conor

Augustus
July 18th 05, 04:36 AM
"ohboy!" > wrote in message
> Hi all - How to I check what version of the Nforce chipset driver I have
> installed?

D/l and install Ntune (from Nvidia). Click on the "i" button for properties.
Tells all.